Pediatric occupational therapy (OT) increases a child’s independence at play, school and in daily living skills. OT can increase your child’s interaction with others in a variety of environments by developing skills and adapting to the child’s abilities.
Sessions can take place at your home, at your child’s school, or in the clinic. With our experience working in a variety of settings we are happy to assist with the coordination of your child’s therapeutic program.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive Testing for gross motor development, fine motor development, sensory processing, social pragmatic deficits and speech, language and oral motor screenings
- Evaluate and implement treatment for children with Autism, developmental delay, learning disabilities, ADHD, Sensory Processing Disorder, and fine motor difficulties
- Group classes Fostering social-emotional development through group play
- Provide direct treatment and consultation at Chicago area private schools including participation in the Individual Education Plan process
- Develop and assist with installation of sensory gyms in the home environment
- Provide in-service training and written consultation to parents, teachers and other caregiver
- Administer pediatric assessments
- Provide documentation, goals and treatment plans to demonstrate the client’s progress and facilitate insurance billing and coverage
Provide Speech and Language Therapy to address issues of articulation, word retrieval, sequencing, understanding and following directions and pragmatic social skills.
Please note that we are a small practice and do not accept insurance nor do we file claims on behalf of our customers. We do, however, provide clients with invoices that contain all the necessary codes for insurance processing.